It’s simple to become an international shopper with Borderlinx, but you might be wondering what happens should you need to return an item.
Borderlinx is happy to help you return an item to a merchant, you’ll just need to follow these two steps:
1. Check the merchant’s return policy and obtain a return reference number and possibly a return label. This is usually done directly on the merchant website.
2. Send a return request email to email@example.com with the following information:
– your suite number
– the Paypal or payment card reference number and the amount paid
– the merchant return reference number and the name of the merchant
– the delivery address that the return needs to be sent to (provided by the merchant)
International Exchanges: Please contact customer service for more details.
Domestic Returns: We charge an administrative handling fee of $20USD or £20 and an additional $15USD or £15 if there is no return shipping label provided. Payments can be done via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Shipping charges, duty, tax and other charges will also apply to the shipment of the replacement items. You may be able to get a refund of any duty/tax paid on the initial shipment once returned; please check with your country’s Customs Authority. Shipping charges on the initial shipment are not refundable.
Learn more about returning an item shipped with Borderlinx