What is Cashback?
Each cashback website has its own rules, but in general, cashback websites are a type of online rewards program that pay their members (usually via Paypal) back a percentage of money they have spent on online goods and/or services. Since this money is deposited into a customer account, it can be directly used to help pay for your shipping fees so that you get the most out of your money.
Our top 5 favorite Cashback Sites:
1. Be Frugal: We love Be Frugal, their site is easy-to-use and completely free to join. We especially love their Couponomatic add-on that automatically adds coupon codes at checkout, so you never miss a deal. Search tens of thousands of deals, promo codes and coupons – create an account to start instantly earning up to 30% cashback at over 3,000 online stores.
2. Fat Wallet: What started as a modest online coupon group has morphed into a cash back giant that provides its online community with shared coupons, deals, cashback offers and all kinds of tips and helpful advice. Their massive selection of deals is what earned them the number 2 spot on our list.
3. Top Cash Back UK: “The UK’s most generous cash back site”, Top Cash Back is England’s most well-known rewards site. You can opt to receive your cash back balance as an Amazon.co.uk or Love2shop Shopping Card to earn a bonus payment. Members also receive a £10 credit when they refer a friend.
4. Shop at Home: Shop at Home has been helping savvy online shoppers find great deals since it was founded in 1986. They boast an impressive selection of online coupon codes (over 100,000!) and also feature Top Coupons & Cash Back Double Deals.
5. Quidco: Currently helping over 3.5 million Brits earn shopping rewards, Quidco is simple to use and offers cashback from over 3,500 of Britain’s top retailers including Amazon UK, Tesco, Boots, Asos, and Marks & Spencers.
Don’t have a Borderlinx account? Get one for free today and start taking advantage of all these cash back bonuses.