Amazon is one of the best places to shop online for a number of reasons. From electronics to clothing and so many things in between, if you’re searching for it, Amazon is likely to have it. Better yet, on top of holding an impressive inventory, the everything store offers consistently fair and discounted prices on many products every day.
Take your savings a step further by taking a look at our tips on how to become a bargain shopper with Amazon.
- Register for Amazon Prime. If you’re a frequent Amazon shopper, you should really consider getting a Prime membership. Amazon offers a free 30-day trial for new members and includes free two-day shipping, access to Prime Video, Prime Music and the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library. When you’re trial is over, you can pay $99 for a whole year. Fast and free shipping is not only convenient, but it could save you lots of money over time.
BONUS: If you’re a student, savings can be higher. Amazon’s Student Prime membership offers a free 6-month trial and comes with many of the same benefits as the non-student version. After the trial is over, memberships cost only $49. You’ll have to prove you’re a student, so be prepared!
2. Sign up for Today’s Deal email. Amazon has a page dedicated to limited time sales and featured deals of the day on select items items throughout the site, including electronics, toys, office supplies, kitchenware, clothing and much more. Make it easy and sign up for their email to get these deals delivered straight to your inbox. If you’re a Prime member, you’ll get early access to some of these sales.
3. Visit the Coupon Page. Think of this page as coupon clipping in the 21st century. Browse coupons in categories like health and personal care, beauty, home and kitchen, electronics, sports and outdoors and more. When you find a coupon you want, simply click “Clip Coupon” and the discount will be applied at checkout.
4. Install PriceJump on Your Browser. There will be times when Amazon doesn’t offer the lowest price on an item. Instead of comparing prices all over the web yourself, install PriceJump on your browser and let the the comparisons come to you!
5. Shop Amazon Outlet. On the Outlet page, you’ll find sales, big markdowns, clearance items and overstocks all in one place. From clothing, electronics, jewelry and more, you can save up to 80% on items.
Shop Amazon and Ship with Borderlinx
When shopping from Amazon, using Borderlinx is a great way to simplify the complicated process of international shipping. Borderlinx has fast shipping and takes care of the associated paperwork with global shipments. With our Shipping Cost Calculator, you get a complete price on shipping fees including an estimation of taxes and duties. Visit Borderlinx.com to register for a free account and get started!