Eid al-Fitr celebrates the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting, praying and reflection. Each country celebrates Eid al-Fitr differently, but a common tradition is giving children something special to mark the occasion.
For younger kids, gifts can be anything from dolls to clothing or games to action figures. Figuring out what to buy for Eid is already stressful, so below we’ve put together suggestions for you from our hubs around the world.
Use Borderlinx this year for your Eid al-Fitr shopping, and save on international shipping fees when you consolidate your orders. Our Consolidation service is perfect for times like Eid al-Fitr shopping when you need to buy gifts for multiple people on your holiday list. To learn more about how you can consolidate your next orders with Borderlinx, visit our service page.
Children’s Gifts for Eid al-Fitr
Register With Borderlinx
Not a Borderlinx member? It’s free to register! Here’s a quick look at how it works.
- Sign up for an account on Borderlinx.com and receive free virtual shipping addresses from our international hubs.
- Shop online at your favorite international retailers.
- Enter your Borderlinx shipping address at checkout instead of your home address.
- Your package is delivered to our distribution facility.
- When you’re ready, release your package from our warehouse.
- In about 2 to 5 days, your packages will be at your doorstep.
To learn more how Borderlinx can give you a hassle-free shipping experience, visit our Benefits page.