If you follow the news, you are well aware of BREXIT, Britain’s vote to withdraw from the European Union. Since the announcement, the pound has been dropping fast and is now at a 31-year low.
We’ll have to wait and see how Brexit will affect Britain, but for now, it may be good news for international shoppers. Why? Because shoppers could get more value for their money when buying from online stores in the U.K.
There have been reports about overseas shoppers rushing to take advantage of the weak pound, and now you can too with Borderlinx. If you’re not already a member, just sign up for a free account, and you’ll get your very own forwarding address in the U.K. to start using right away. You’ll have access to stores that don’t ship to your country and also have the ability to pay for taxes and duties much sooner.
To get you started, watch our video below for five U.K. stores to shop now. For a longer list of U.K. stores, check out our brands page.
Shop and save at these UK stores with BREXIT
How Borderlinx Works
If you’re new to Borderlinx, here’s a breakdown of how it works to make international shipping easy.
- Register for an account at Borderlinx.com and receive free virtual shipping addresses from the U.S., U.K., Germany and Hong Kong (depending on where you’re located).
- Shop online at your favorite international retailers.
- Enter your Borderlinx shipping address at checkout instead of your home address.
- When your packages are delivered to our distribution facility, you can apply promo codes, Borderlinx services and decide when to release the packages to your home.
- Borderlinx forwards your packages to you.
- In 2 to 5 days, your packages will be at your doorstep.
To learn more how Borderlinx can give you a hassle-free international shipping experience, visit http://www.borderlinx.com.